Tuesday, May 25, 2010

10 Random Facts You May Not Know About Me


1. I played Young Lex Luthor on Smallville when I was 13. I wore a long red curly wig, and shaved my head completely bald!

2. Most people have uneven limbs, one bigger than the other. For me, it's my left leg and right arm. I'm lopsided.


3. It's not hard to make me cry, and it's super embarrassing.

4. My favorite place in the world is New York City, and I was only there for a week.

5. I love the "color" gray. Not in like a gray space, emo, depressing kind of way but in a... damn that's a sexy cool color kind of way.

6. I collect Starbucks cards. Some of them have proven to be quite valuable on eBay... so if you have any rare ones... holla!

7. I actually used to play team sports. Soccer AND baseball. This one makes me laugh.

8. My mom and I are born exactly 19 years 357 days apart.

9. I listen to some of the WEIRDEST music... keep your ears open on this site, I'm sure you'll get a peek into my strange library of music.

10. My perfect date is one that leads to hand holding. I think hand holding is sexy. Extremely.



Owen Pallett - E is For Estranged

1 comment: