Thursday, May 20, 2010

Makeshift Campfire, TV and Bookclubs


While watching Glee, Rachelle and I decided with would be fun to roast marshmallows over a candle. While not the safest thing to do, as seen above... It was delicious! While devouring our scrumptiously burnt marshmallows we watched the two most recent episodes of Glee (the one where Rachel loses her voice and the one with Neil Patrick Harris guest starring). SO much fun! I love this show!

My next big TV night is on Sunday when my mom and I are sitting down for the end of an era, the very last episode of LOST. I've been watching this show religiously for 6 years and can't believe the ending is here. I can't explain how excited I am but at the same time I know my mom and I will be really upset at the loss of such great television.

Rachelle and I also started talking about a summer book club which I will start writing about if it all turns out well! I'm hoping to get some great reading in this summer, on top of the mountain of Shakespeare I have to read!

Keep up the charades,

Munge

No comments:

Post a Comment