Sunday, May 23, 2010

The End: Are We Found Now?


















I could not BE MORE excited for the 4.5 hour television event tonight!! Starting in just a few minutes, a two-hour recap of the series followed by a two-and-a-half-hour finale extravaganza.

I know it's silly to expect all my questions to be answered but nevertheless I am looking forward to tonight's episode more than any other episode before. Will Jack sink the island? Will the sideways time line become the only time line? Will someone kill M.I.B./Flocke? There are so many things that need to be wrapped up and I'm sure the writers have some amazing and unexpected twists up their sleeves in tonight's episode.

After so many of our favorite losties have died this season and seasons previous, i'm sure there are a few more deaths in store tonight!

If anyone wants to watch the finale but hasn't been keeping up, be sure to catch the recap session at 7pm on CTV or ABC :)



Imogen Heap - Loose Ends

No comments:

Post a Comment