Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm ready to go, lead me into the light.



So I just got home from a fabulous trip with my friends Jared, Jordan and Peter. We spent a few nights in Las Vegas and then journeyed (yes, journeyed) over to Los Angeles where Peter performed as part of Ryan Mckillop's launch of his brand new underwear line. The show went down at HERE lounge in Los Angeles and was a total success. Not only were Peter and the boys fabulous but the entire night was so amazing. Not only did we meet James St. James, original club kid from NYC, but a few other star studded faces showed up to support the event. All in all it was a total highlight of the trip. We all created so many memories together and I will be posting pictures of the trip as soon as they are uploaded.

Upon arriving home and the subsequent events of Monday night I realized that no matter how much fun I had on vacation it really is time for a change in my life, I really need to focus on finishing school and getting my life together. Saying this is one thing and acting on it is another but I really do feel like I'm at a crossroad which is a great thing. I'm on the edge of something great, so many options are available to me one I finish school so I really think it's time to decided where I want to take my life, whether I want to continue living in Vancouver or pursuing other ventures elsewhere. Regardless of where I end up, it is this time right here that some of the most important decisions will be made, so right now... I'm looking at my options, and really stepping back to think of what it is that makes me happy and that I am passionate about.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to hear that hun and I think it's a year to make some changes for a lot of us. You have my support in whatever you decide to do, Because I know your going to follow your heart and I know you are capable of great things!
    Can't wait to see what this year brings for you xx

    ReplyDelete