Saturday, May 22, 2010

Me Want! - Ray Ban Rare Prints!!




UMMM HI! Whomever buys these for me will be my best friend for life! These gorgeous sunglasses compare two of my absolute favorite things: Classic Black Ray Ban Wayfarers and New York City! According to the Ray Ban website, each pair of their "rare prints" sunglasses are completely original and unique. This series of glasses features classic black exterior with the new york city subway map printed on the interior. Genius!

I'll be getting a pair of these ASAP!!

     
Jay Z ft. Alicia Keys - Empire State of Mind

More pictures of these spectacular shades after the jump...





Keep up the charSHADES ;)

Munge

1 comment:

  1. My frnd is trying to get this from 2 months, we searched for these in more than 20 stores but invain, can u help us?I mean can u suggest a way to purchase these?

    ReplyDelete