Friday, May 21, 2010

He Wants To Make Love To An Ewok!



I just finished watching the latest episode of Cougar Town before heading off to bed. Due to an overdose on candle-cooked marshmallows I was unable to sleep when I got home so I turned to catching up on TV, also known as my crack. If you haven't ever seen this show I definitely recommend it to anyone who loves a quick sitcom to pass 20 minutes. It's such a cute show and the cast has really great chemistry. This is definitely Courtney Cox's best work since Friends.

Having got that out of the way, I have a meeting at school tomorrow morning and really should be getting to bed, so I'm leaving you fabulous internet creatures with the tune that shall lull me into a baby-like sleep.










Mazzy Star - Into Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment